Summer Run Fun

Roe Bags

Ahh the Summers are here!!! Took a little drive today to one of my favorite little systems to sneak a peek. And it paid off!!! The bit of rain yesturday brought the flow up and they were in the usual spots. STACKED and Chrome as the day they were born in the upper!! The old Colorado was pulled out, shined up and tossed upstream. Let it sink a slow retrieve with the current and game on!! DOGPILE on the Rado, I really drove the gammy deep with all my might. A 8 pound wild buck with major airtime. And on and on and on the day went. There here if you know where to look and are willing to take a drive!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Ahhh yesss, it is that time once again. First summer back in a number of years.. Looking forward to those days of shaded canyons and steel chrome hitten the hardware. Let ya know how it goes-dirty

Fished a little secret of mine yesterday.. Prospects were good, with a light mist falling on the oldies. Straight to the canyon for first bite. Payed off with two beautifully chrome fish of about 8-10 pnds. Moved on and decided to meet with ole harar himself. Spent the rest of the day just layin back and enjoying the surroundings. Gotta luv the rock-dirty

Where abouts in the good ole U.S. of A. are ya?? Early springs in that neck of the woods. Right on.. Enjoy-dirty

Back