Sturgeon trip for Hali trip

Charter Tofino

Anyone interested in taking a couple buddies and I sturgeon fishing in trade for a summer halibut trip? The Hali trip would be out of Bamfield with http://www.jpsfishingadventures.com . We have been itching to fish sturgeon but don't want to bring the rig over, get setup etc etc. Figured this might be a better bet. Ideally it would be for this upcoming weekend.

Ps Jonny can kill flatties!

178706_10151098700408804_276086778_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically took this year off or I would be all over it!

If you are interested for next next sometime, keep me in mind!

Mike

Roger Felix I shot ya a pm.

Mike your taking the year off fishing?! That doesn't sound good. I will definately give you a shout next year if you are interested. I know your dialed in on the dinos.

Roger Felix I shot ya a pm.

Mike your taking the year off fishing?! That doesn't sound good. I will definately give you a shout next year if you are interested. I know your dialed in on the dinos.

All sort of good Kelly, but this year was probably the busiest of my life, getting too old to try and keep up..... total 2 days fishing and ond day hunting....!!!!

But things are going back to normal finally! Will be back at it like the "old" days next year! I intend to break the two records on my boat! I want my biggest fish (to date is 10'4") and the most to the boat in a day (old record IIRC is 32ish)......

Something to keep in mind for when you are coming over..... keep your spring hearts in a little juice (blood)...... killer bait for dinos!

Mike

Also, if you ever decide to bring your boat over, let me know as any gear you don't have I will lend you.... you just need to promise to return it (or replace it!!).... I need to throw that last bit in as I lent a rod/reel to a co worker once, rod ended up overboard and he thought I was kidding him on the value.......!

I will also give you ideas on where to fish (or bug Derby, he knows!)

Mike

Back