Storing Tomic plugs

I wish I could remember, but I think so. I peered through the hole and it looks like it. It also looks like I may have levered my pliers and left a blemish.
The last pic is a $5.00 Princess Auto tool bag I sometimes use, but mostly I just pack 3 or 4 four inch rvp tubbies now.
View attachment 73096View attachment 73097View attachment 73098
My guess is that the plugs with the black sharpie dots on them are from the good old days when the starfish and Hysen, out of Ukee/Tofino were loaded with pilchard - I have the same plugs with the same markings and mine are dating back to those days :)

I wish I could remember, but I think so. I peered through the hole and it looks like it. It also looks like I may have levered my pliers and left a blemish.
The last pic is a $5.00 Princess Auto tool bag I sometimes use, but mostly I just pack 3 or 4 four inch rvp tubbies now.
View attachment 73096View attachment 73097View attachment 73098

Thanks Tubber you are correct it comes out in 1 piece.. I gave up and had to have a look06413C5D-B233-407F-81DA-119EAB7901F6.jpeg

I keep most of my collection in the Old TOMIC Cardboard boxes. The fishing Line up travels in clear Plano type boxes..

CR Greg

Back