Stamp river- Directions

yeah kelly know how your feeling, cant drive myself yet, and if i could wouldent be sittin here right now, going this afternoon though for the hightide, hopefully get another hatch for the smoker.

steelheadman

if the everyone in the world didnt already know how to access the airport side....they sure do now. All these posts are lacking are the GPS coordinates. Not that helping out is a bad thing but holy, gonna have to show up 2 weeks in advance to get first water pretty soon.

if the everyone in the world didnt already know how to access the airport side....they sure do now. All these posts are lacking are the GPS coordinates. Not that helping out is a bad thing but holy, gonna have to show up 2 weeks in advance to get first water pretty soon.

Chevys the s/s/s/ has always been a gong show this time of year.Every year i say the same thing but guys come and go and the same regulars are still there but the crowds thin out in a couple weeks.No secret never was the falls pool thats why i havent fished there in years.Something about bouncing a hunk of lead of a big cliff over and over again gets boring whether your slaying or not.The natural dont get bored though!

Just Bring it!

Chevys the s/s/s/ has always been a gong show this time of year.Every year i say the same thing but guys come and go and the same regulars are still there but the crowds thin out in a couple weeks.No secret never was the falls pool thats why i havent fished there in years.Something about bouncing a hunk of lead of a big cliff over and over again gets boring whether your slaying or not.The natural dont get bored though!

Just Bring it!

Anymore confirmation on that 20 lb. that was supposedly caught a few days back.-dirty

Anymore confirmation on that 20 lb. that was supposedly caught a few days back.-dirty

Yah i wouldnt mind a sleigh ride. I agree with the bottom bouncing remark, extremely boring. Rarely does the float ever come off my line.

Yah i wouldnt mind a sleigh ride. I agree with the bottom bouncing remark, extremely boring. Rarely does the float ever come off my line.

yeah to confirm on that 20lber, buddy gary was telling me about it today while fishin at the damn...got another hatch today

yeah to confirm on that 20lber, buddy gary was telling me about it today while fishin at the damn...got another hatch today

Did you guys get snow yesterday? we got about an inch on the other side of the hump but its still here. Supposed to get more thurs/fri.

Did you guys get snow yesterday? we got about an inch on the other side of the hump but its still here. Supposed to get more thurs/fri.

quote:Anymore confirmation on that 20 lb. that was supposedly caught a few days back.-dirty

The fish caught at PaperMill (and the likeliest candidate as per the description of timing etc) weighed 15.8 pounds, weighed on sight, in front of a reliable witness. One WAS caught at the confluence last Friday morn, a 19.2 pound hacthery, weighed at Gone Fishin. Kudos to Nick for turning a young gent's morn into a lifelong memory!!
Several other large fish last week, ranging from 15 through 17. This week the cold sure has slowed things though.

Cheers,
Nog

yeah, my metal work teacher caught that fish at the confluence and showed me the pic and jez that was a nice fish! hope to catch one like that someday!

Back