sproat river

fished the sproat this morning got into 4 fish landed 2 nice wints around 6lbs each used big chartruse spin n glo waterflo is up quite abit and not many places to fish effectivley well just thought id put the post of how i did and how the rivers lookin theres around 5 feet of visability so shes prime except abit to much water right now wait till the rains stop

steelheadman

yea its good for jetting im welding my self a 12foot aluminum sled in metal work just need to save up to buy some power for it hey bags is it true that u need to be a guide to run nething more then a 10hp on the stamp somass sproat systems?

steelheadman

Edited by - steelheadman on 12/06/2003 22:42:45

yea its good for jetting im welding my self a 12foot aluminum sled in metal work just need to save up to buy some power for it hey bags is it true that u need to be a guide to run nething more then a 10hp on the stamp somass sproat systems?

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

yea but say if i wanted to get like a 30jet or somethin like that would i have to get my guiding licence?

steelheadman

yea but say if i wanted to get like a 30jet or somethin like that would i have to get my guiding licence?

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

Back