South Island lakes

Was fishing prospect boat launch from shore had some bites, two guys in a boat pulled in with 3 decent rainbows and a small cutthroat..

Fished Prospect on monday and Langford today for 2 hours each. Prospect gave us 2 strikes and 1 nice 16" bow. Langford was dead.

-KK

Anyone been on the new Langford lake boat launch? does it really go 3 feet into the water and just stop? Are people needing the 4x4 to pull a bass boat out? Just checking before I attempt it this weekend or maybe I should just go to elk?

Sorry, probably the wrong term used. 12 foot aluminum with electric. not one of those $600,000 things although I wish right :D

Sorry, probably the wrong term used. 12 foot aluminum with electric. not one of those $600,000 things although I wish right :D

hqdefault.jpg

You're fine................

I fished second lake this weekend for an annual fishing derby... was a tough couple days, caught a couple small cutthroats, hopefully the fishing improves... had some great weather all weekend anyways.... 008.jpg007.jpg

fished at Langford Lake earlier.....a buddy hooked a big rainbow trout on a fly...tagged and released it..it was a 20 inches plus. one good strike, didn`t hook up well.

What kind of tag? Might have to give it a go here soon.

-KK

The trout had no tag. I had a good fight with a big trout. It was about 24" or bigger. He took some video on the fish. He does not know how to post video on youfishtv.com

Discus.

The trout had no tag. I had a good fight with a big trout. It was about 24" or bigger. He took some video on the fish. He does not know how to post video on youfishtv.com

Discus.

it s too bad you haven`t measured that monster...but it is 20 inches plus. that s for sure...yes..no tag...but you touched that nice fish (play and tag!). we ll try again to catch the same one.

You were right, Langford Lake boat launch was really easy if crowded. People looking at turtles and not paying attention to the people backing up boats and trailers. Canoes left on the ramp so they can go suntan. A car with a canoe going around a truck backing up a trailer and parking in his way. repeat by the next vehicle. It was quite amusing. I think I'm going to fish from shore on father's day instead of attempting any of the ramps. I guess all ramps are like that though :D

Back