sooke this weekend ??

tubbed out

anyone out????? taking my wife out for the first time to fish , would love to get her hooked .. Ill probably fish the bluffs and or bedfords ... gona try a spoon . So do I tie directly to the spoon ??? Ill be out in a 17 ft Olympic , Merc on the back
Flip me the bird if ya see me ... Only got cb workin right now , call if you like

Tubbed

Revised marine forecasts issued by the Pacific Weather Centre of
Environment Canada at 5:15 PM PDT Saturday 28 October 2006 for the
period ending 4 PM Sunday with an outlook for the following 24 hours.
The next scheduled forecast wiRevised marine forecasts issued by the Pacific Weather Centre of
Juan de Fuca strait.

Small craft warning in effect.
Winds westerly 15 knots except southerly 15 near the entrances
Rising to southerly 25 near the western entrance early this evening.
Winds becoming westerly 20 to 30 throughout near midnight with the
strongest winds at the eastern entrance. Winds easing to westerly 10
to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Showers developing this evening then clearing overnight.
Outlook. Light to moderate westerly winds shifting to light to
moderate easterlies

Shes going to be rough

Just to warn you as you dont want to scare the wife if its her first time out then she may not want to go,could be good or bad depending on your motives :D

Fished 2 miles off of Church rock today from 1030 to 1330. Flat calm, whar wind was near shore. Ended up with an 8 lber and a few smaller ones that I released. Most action on Purple Haze squirts deep from 160 to 220 ft. It's now blowing and gusting pretty hard and would think it will be lumpy out there tomorrow.

the water has been like glass. havent fished for winter springs off there just yet. rscraven have u fished the waterfront recently?

tooo windy , stayed home ,,,, maybe next week

however did score a pair of power riggers , long arm , great shape .....300.00 fot the pair

she had a nice manual long arm she wanted 75 I bet you can get it for 50

drop me a line I can pass on her number

Ill be selling my short arm manuals soon

tubbed

Tubbed out I must have missed those downriggers on used victoria by 1/2 hr she called me back to try to sell me the manual one but informed me the power ones were sold.

Good work

LOL

What are you talking about there mongoose flat calm?????????? I hauled a friend of mine out of west bay and there were white caps in off of the fuel dock dont know where you were to see that????
in your bath tub playing LOL LOL:D:D:D:D i am only kidding guys know him well LOL

Wolf

quote:Originally posted by Mongoose

the water has been like glass. havent fished for winter springs off there just yet. rscraven have u fished the waterfront recently?

had hoped to get out this weekend, but it blew both days..
looks like more wind and rain next weekend !:(

Back