Someone Stole My Dinghy.....Hazy Dawn..

Dave H

Just discovered my 10' Davidson dinghy, white with a blue interior and named Hazy Dawn on both sides of bow has been stolen.

Sometime in past 48 hours or so and they left the oars so didn't row it away.

It was either carried to a truck or towed away by another boat during high tide.

It was kept on the land at the mouth of Nunn's Creek by the four rental units at the Thunderbird RV Park.

Any help much appreciated and it's been reported to the RCMP and will soon be on Facebook too.

Here's an old pic of it with me and Buddy in the Tyee Pool........the early days.

I think the serial number is 6400 or 00064.....one or the other.

Take care.

DaBuddyBoat.jpg

Damn Low-Lifes!!

I hope they find this in good shape & get it back to you Buddy!
I will be keeping my eyes peeled over here for you!

Ticked,
Matt

I'll keep an eye out incase it makes its way across the pond. Try not to let this effect your stellar season in the tyee pool please, I truly enjoy reading about your adventures out there.

Thanks all.

Waiting for the tide to fill in a bit more and then a comprehensive search of the estuary begins.

Weird one because the anchor line and anchor were left, the line cut, and the oars were left behind too.

Baffled here.

Take care.

A dingy is essential to my mostly liveaboard life cruising BC coast everywhere. I will keep an eye out for this. It is almost like the old days steeling a horse .... and you know what they did with those guys back then.

That sucks Dave. Hope someone finds it fast for you. Shouldn’t be hard to identify if it’s found.

Oly

Back