Somebody feed Phil

If you're a foody it's worth a watch on Netflix.
Along the lines of Anthony Bourdain
shows.
I tried it. Hated it. Couldn't get through the first episode. Maybe it's my love for Bourdain that set the bar too high. But this guy was neither interesting nor funny. The stupid looks he made whenever he took a bite of food made me want to punch him. I really wanted to like it.

Watched the first episode, we were kinda 50/50 on it food looked good.... seemed to be trying to emulate John Cattucci ?

I tried it. Hated it. Couldn't get through the first episode. Maybe it's my love for Bourdain that set the bar too high. But this guy was neither interesting nor funny. The stupid looks he made whenever he took a bite of food made me want to punch him. I really wanted to like it.
Bourdain was just so so dang good

He is the guy behind Everybody Loves Raymond, a sitcom that my wife and I really like, but Somebody Feed Phil makes me think he is better behind a camera than in front of a camera.

He is the guy behind Everybody Loves Raymond, a sitcom that my wife and I really like, but Somebody Feed Phil makes me think he is better behind a camera than in front of a camera.
I was wondering how he ever got on a show. Thanks for that. That show was great for sure.

Back