Some creep on the loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the two missing guys from Port Alberni are the suspects now??? They were seen in Saskatchewan. Crazy story....

Maybe the truck/trailer thefts will go down in Port Alberni?

Let’s hope they resist arrest and the police have to use lethal force to take them down.

What a weird thing to say.

Why, what would you have happen, you want to give them a hug when they are caught. You want them to go through the courts for years and have the tax payer feed them for the next 20 years and have them get out and do it again then back in we go, round and round their entire life. I suppose it’s the Liberal way to give them a big hug and tell them it’s not their fault someone else is to blame for being the way they are. Nope, one way to deal with things like them and one way only.

a little over the top resorting to calling anyone who disagrees with a perspective over killing someone a "liberal" and the "liberal way" giving a big hug. You could have instead stuck to questioning the costs and success of courts, jails and rehabilitation.

The tactic of divide and conquer (liberals verses conservatives) keeps us pointing fingers at each other rather than resolving issues. I'm not saying these guys do or do not deserve the death penalty if they are mass murderers. Glad I don't have to make that call, actually.

I'm reiterating that instead of trying to invalidate a person's input just because one wishes to feel comfortable in assuming that the other assumed position has to be from the "other" liberal political tribe - why not stick to what the crux of the argument is - questioning the costs and success of courts, jails and rehabilitation?

The tactic of divide and conquer (liberals verses conservatives) keeps us pointing fingers at each other rather than resolving issues. I'm not saying these guys do or do not deserve the death penalty if they are mass murderers. Glad I don't have to make that call, actually.

I'm reiterating that instead of trying to invalidate a person's input just because one wishes to feel comfortable in assuming that the other assumed position has to be from the "other" liberal political tribe - why not stick to what the crux of the argument is - questioning the costs and success of courts, jails and rehabilitation?

Nor did I directly call anyone a Liberal did I, what I said was that it’s the “Liberal way” read what I wrote don’t assume what I wrote.
Which if they are caught our current government will coddle them and spend millions on them. Our previous government was getting tough on crime and made huge movements on proper punishment but it didn’t take long for that to be wiped away and the Liberal way to be put back in place.
I’m sure you’ll have some copy paste statistics up in no time for us to review.

I see things a little different based on demonstrated Party history. In my mind there is one Fed party who historically has been harder on the lowlife, losers, law breakers and terrorists in Canada and one who would prefer to lessen sentences, pay terrorists and allow the scum to walk amongst us. You say divide and conquer, the current Gov has done MORE to enhance that in the last 4 years than Canada had in the previous 12 years.

I wish we were all held accountable, I say I do NOT want to pay a single penny for any benefit a legally found guilty scumbag may need. You want rehabilitation then step up open YOUR bank account and YOU pay for their rehabilitation, education, meals, healthcare and incarcerated life.

Must say, not sure about Port Alberni over the last months, was there not a missing person who's truck was found running, then body found?, then the 2 guys missing and found dead? from the sailboat and now this in Northern BC. Must all be a coincidence....

HM

Why, what would you have happen, you want to give them a hug when they are caught. You want them to go through the courts for years and have the tax payer feed them for the next 20 years and have them get out and do it again then back in we go, round and round their entire life. I suppose it’s the Liberal way to give them a big hug and tell them it’s not their fault someone else is to blame for being the way they are. Nope, one way to deal with things like them and one way only.

They have yet to be convicted. Look how many murder cases have flipped over the years.... Could you imagine cops just killing suspects before any investigation is completed.

They have yet to be convicted. Look how many murder cases have flipped over the years.... Could you imagine cops just killing suspects before any investigation is completed.

Innocent people don’t burn their own vehicle, steal another vehicle and go on the run across the country and as I stated IF THEY ARE CONFRONTED RESIST ARREST. Again, read what I wrote don’t assume what I wrote. If and when they are confronted and they turn themselves in so be it, leave it to the courts. If they resist and have to be taken down then obviously they are bad SOB’s and one way to deal with bad murdering SOB’s.

Innocent people don’t burn their own vehicle, steal another vehicle and go on the run across the country and as I stated IF THEY ARE CONFRONTED RESIST ARREST. Again, read what I wrote don’t assume what I wrote. If and when they are confronted and they turn themselves in so be it, leave it to the courts. If they resist and have to be taken down then obviously they are bad SOB’s and one way to deal with bad murdering SOB’s.

You posted let's hope they resist arrest.

You posted let's hope they resist arrest.

Because if they do that is their court date right there, we’ll find out fast whether they are innocent or not.

Tough crowd tonight ..... gotta say I agree with walleyes..... reminds me of a article awhile back in the news where we are bringing home and rehabilitating our own terrorists from overseas...... keep on keeping on wasting tax payers dollars.....

Tough crowd tonight ..... gotta say I agree with walleyes..... reminds me of a article awhile back in the news where we are bringing home and rehabilitating our own terrorists from overseas...... keep on keeping on wasting tax payers dollars.....
That infuriates me, I may be jaded. I spent more than 2000 full 24 hr days outside Canada doing our Govs work, more than a year away (from family, home, life) "hunting" for the very people Justin wants to bring home and probably pay. WTH is Canada doing????going???
HM

That infuriates me, I may be jaded. I spent more than 2000 full 24 hr days outside Canada doing our Govs work, more than a year away (from family, home, life) "hunting" for the very people Justin wants to bring home and probably pay. WTH is Canada doing????going???
HM
Thankful for your service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back