SOLD - Pls delete

Hey Clint, I'll take those lead beds. If you have anymore 20s I'll take them also

I'll take two 15s if you can wait until Aug 6 or 7 when I come to the big city to hang with the grandkid.
No worries if you can't.
Everything ok? I thought you would want to get through sockeye before downsizing?

I'll take two 15s if you can wait until Aug 6 or 7 when I come to the big city to hang with the grandkid.
No worries if you can't.
Everything ok? I thought you would want to get through sockeye before downsizing?
Only hold with an e-trans , that's up to you, let me know by PM and can do. If Not , I dont think theyll last , ugly as they are lol Let me know by PM

Hi Clint, I'll come pick up whatever 15's you have left on Friday morning if that works for you. I can etransfer funds or have cash in hand Friday. I bought some of your imperfect ones earlier, and they work just fine ... lol.
Cheers , Lemmy.

Hi Clint, I'll come pick up whatever 15's you have left on Friday morning if that works for you. I can etransfer funds or have cash in hand Friday. I bought some of your imperfect ones earlier, and they work just fine ... lol.
Cheers , Lemmy.
OK, PM sent to ya lemmy

Back