SOLD Merc 2 stroke V6 150 outboard for sale

sly_karma

Crew Member
1994 model 2.0 litre V6 150 Merc 2 stroke with 20" leg. Serial # G000308. Tilt/trim works fine, comes with side mount Quiksilver controls and harness. Oil injection system was disabled by previous owner so this is a premix gas unit.

Asking $1500 firm on here, $2000 on other platforms so the lowballers can have their fun. Located in Penticton. Still on transom so a sea trial can be arranged. Moving on to an etec soon though, switch will be in early fall.

[QUOTE="sly_karma, post: 1011607, member: 1203"Moving on to an etec soon though, switch will be in early fall.[/QUOTE]
You should get a good deal on a new etec cause the are not making them anymore
"Evinrude motors parent company, Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP), announced last week that it would discontinue manufacturing of its Evinrude E-TEC and E-TEC G2 outboard engines. Instead, the company will focus on growing its boat brands and developing technology and innovation of other marine products.Jun 2, 2020"

Yeah I've seen the deals but still well more than I'm prepared to spend. 50 hours on my main is a busy year, hard to justify in my mind for a 40 year old hull.

Back