SOLD Malibu 182 With Yamaha 4 Strokes

I agree. Big change in the last 2 weeks even. She’ll still go though.

Sea trial guy thinks the boat is a bit big for his mini van and a bit big for his experience level.
Still available...
Lots of nice weather ahead!
BF7D0A45-DE6B-4E6A-8D06-F1C302949921.jpeg

My experience with selling was that it slowed down after the long weekend in August, buyers all wanted their boats to enjoy for the summer. Another thing I found - I don't think usedvic is the go-to site anymore. Would be great to sell to a sfbc member, but once I listed on FB marketplace, and specifically the BC boats for sale and Van Isle boats for sale pages, that was where the interest came from. Lots of it. Even though you don't FB, maybetmaybe someone elselelse can list it for you if you can.

It'll sell, good luck!

Thanks! My wife is making an ad on FB this morning. Naturally, she’s already talking about her commission.

My experience with selling was that it slowed down after the long weekend in August, buyers all wanted their boats to enjoy for the summer. Another thing I found - I don't think usedvic is the go-to site anymore. Would be great to sell to a sfbc member, but once I listed on FB marketplace, and specifically the BC boats for sale and Van Isle boats for sale pages, that was where the interest came from. Lots of it. Even though you don't FB, maybetmaybe someone elselelse can list it for you if you can.

It'll sell, good luck!

I second the FB vote. I added a video running and the wife of the guy who bought it was the one that got him motivated.

what did you do with the sleeper seat? A couple of Grady white seats on FB up in courtenay if anyone on the thread is considering!

I second the FB vote. I added a video running and the wife of the guy who bought it was the one that got him motivated.

what did you do with the sleeper seat? A couple of Grady white seats on FB up in courtenay if anyone on the thread is considering!
Sleeper seats went bye bye. I was planning on making this my boat, so I hucked them in favour for some swivel seats on boxes. Regrets...
Obviously things aren’t going ahead as planned! I still feel like for the price offered adding a couple fresh seats would be a good investment for the new owner.

Congrats buds :p Cant wait to see the new ride...

Last edited:
Back