SOLD Lowrance LRA-1800 HD digital radar. New in box.

Olde School

Brand new in box with manuals and ethernet adapters for Lowrance or Simrad.
Retailed for $1799.
Works with Gen2 and Gen1 Lowrance as well as many other Simrad and Northstar chartplotters. Overlay is also available.
Selling due to decision to buy the newest Halo radar.
See craigslist ad on usednanaimo

Hey OS,
I am interested and tried searching both Used nanaimo and CL. Came up empty. Can you send me link if you have a second? Thx

Thanks OS, I just bought a 'new to me' boat that needs radar. The good news is that it came with a 12" and a 9" lowrance pair of units. The bad news is that they are both gen 3 which is not compatible it appears. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Thanks OS, I just bought a 'new to me' boat that needs radar. The good news is that it came with a 12" and a 9" lowrance pair of units. The bad news is that they are both gen 3 which is not compatible it appears. Thanks and good luck with the sale.
You should revive the “forum member’s boats” thread and show us!

I've got a Gen 2 touch that I could trade you for your gen 3 if your interested.

Back