SOLD - Honda 135hp and 9.9 for sale. $4k

Sangstercraft

I'm re-powering at the end of May (did well in the stock market!) so I'm selling my two engines. One is a 2006 Honda 135hp and the other a 2008 Honda 9.9.

Comes with throttle control (for the main) and steering in good condition as well (actually the Seastar steering is new about a year ago).

The Honda 135 has 1400 hrs on it, and I'm not sure of the 9.9 but likely far less as I use the main for most of my trolling due to the throttle set up on the boat.

Maintenance done this spring:
new alternator belt
new thermostats
oil and lube change
new impeller
VST drained
new high pressure and low pressure fuel filters
new spark plugs
valve clearances

The motors are coming off around May 25th, in Duncan, so if you're interested, let me know an offer.

IMG_4595.jpg

IMG_4595.jpgIMG_4596.jpg

I'm re-powering at the end of May (did well in the stock market!) so I'm selling my two engines. One is a 2006 Honda 135hp and the other a 2008 Honda 9.9.

Comes with throttle control (for the main) and steering in good condition as well (actually the Seastar steering is new about a year ago).

The Honda 135 has 1400 hrs on it, and I'm not sure of the 9.9 but likely far less as I use the main for most of my trolling due to the throttle set up on the boat.

new alternator belt
new thermostats
oil and lube change
new impeller
VST drained
new spark plugs
valve clearances

The motors are coming off around May 25th, in Duncan, so if you're interested, let me know an offer.

View attachment 65714

View attachment 65714View attachment 65715
Im interested, please send a pm

new alternator belt
new thermostats
oil and lube change
new impeller
VST drained
new spark plugs
valve clearances

View attachment 65714

View attachment 65714View attachment 65715
Follow up PM sent. Please respond if still available. Thank you.

Back