SOLD - 25 Outrage twin 200 & trailer

uclueletcharters

1987 25 Outrage twin 200 outboards on a trailer. Raymarine chartplotter and VHF. Wired for electric Scotties. Motors just serviced at shop. 125-130 on all cylinders was told powerheads in great shape. Engines have approx 1000hrs each. Tank appears to have been changed at some point as it’s one big tank and as I understand it came factory with two 70 gallon tanks. This is a Red Dot hull built to military spec ie thicker glass hull. All teak was removed and replaced with new hardware and starboard. Boats ready to fish.

Engines are 2001 and 2003 Saltwater Series

Last edited:
I believe I know that boat. How long have you owned it?

I believe I know that boat. How long have you owned it?
Shy of a year spent a bunch of time and money updating then bought a big cruiser. That’s why I’m selling was going to keep the whaler for the long haul but things changed getting a big cruiser to overnight and tour around with wife. This boat I bought off a fella in Ukee that owned it for 8 years I was told which spent most of the time sitting in his driveway not getting used. Removed all the teak as it was tired spent 5k plus on doing that at industrial plastics including new hinges and locking latches. Had a fabricator on coast build the leaning post 1300. Trailer axles snapped a month ago put 2 new axles and bearing kits in which cost some significant dollars. Rest of trailer is solid it’s a 2006. One engine lost spark boat went to shop new stator replaced, new plugs and fuel filters on both motors. Compression test done 125-130 most cylinders were 128. Powerheads in great shape motors run great. New fuel sending unit and gauge installed. New Scotty plugs. I’m taking a loss on it seems like a give away price just looking to move it and focus my energy on new boat. To many hulls to scrub.

Boats turnkey ready to enjoy. Was really impressed with the ride it’s a solid hull.

Last edited:
The boat is an ex lodge boat that was retired from the fleet many years ago

The boat is an ex lodge boat that was retired from the fleet many years ago
Yes the 11 on the bow in photo would support that. Where the fella I bought it off of got it from he didn’t say other than he owned it for 8 years. I tried to track the hull and I’m almost certain it was a West Coast fishing club boat from the charlottes. It’s seems like quite the exclusive lodge so I’m sure they cycle new hulls in to keep up with high end clients they service. There site has newer ones hulls look the same but consoles more modern and says guardian on them which is the new name of the red dot series.

Last edited:
Yes the 11 on the bow in photo would support that. Where the fella I bought it off of got it from he didn’t say other than he owned it for 8 years. I tried to track the hull and I’m almost certain it was a West Coast fishing club boat from the charlottes. It’s seems like quite the exclusive lodge so I’m sure they cycle new hulls in to keep up with high end clients they service. There site has newer ones hulls look the same but consoles more modern and says guardian on them which is the new name of the red dot series.

What boat do you run fishin magician?
Yep, it was a clubhouse boat. Believe they sold those off around 2008. They are a tank of a boat. Pull the well plugs while your fishing and they sit even better.

Yep, it was a clubhouse boat. Believe they sold those off around 2008. They are a tank of a boat. Pull the well plugs while your fishing and they sit even better.
Yah I have run it with plugs in and all out. Sketched me at first with no plugs because never run a boat that could have all its plugs out and float lol but like you say with plugs out it performs even better. On the drift or trolling the boats crazy stable. The front holds great huge hold water flushes in and out washing blood away and keeps your catch cool.

That is one cool looking whaler. I wish I had room for two boats..
Thanks, yah it’s a good rig at a great price. I’m actually very surprised it hasn’t sold yet but guess it’s not prime time during this time of year to sell boats. Plus being in Ukee it’s a long way to travel which seems to be an issue for viewings. The Merc dealer out here did an engine health check and they came back great. Strong even compression across all cylinders. They are 2 strokes pre opti which is a plus, they just use a little extra oil and fuel but strong reliable 2 strokes. Boat cruises 30 plus MPH at 3200 RPM feels like there pushing nothing very easy cruise. On cruise if you put the throttles down you better be hanging on lol. Takes no time to spin up the 21” rev 4’s. Super low maintenance fun boat. Easy to toss a kicker on the back for trolling as there is a spot for a kicker to go on back and throttle control already on dash. You probably could squeeze it in your driveway 😁

Thanks, yah it’s a good rig at a great price. I’m actually very surprised it hasn’t sold yet but guess it’s not prime time during this time of year to sell boats. Plus being in Ukee it’s a long way to travel which seems to be an issue for viewings. The Merc dealer out here did an engine health check and they came back great. Strong even compression across all cylinders. They are 2 strokes pre opti which is a plus, they just use a little extra oil and fuel but strong reliable 2 strokes. Boat cruises 30 plus MPH at 3200 RPM feels like there pushing nothing very easy cruise. On cruise if you put the throttles down you better be hanging on lol. Takes no time to spin up the 21” rev 4’s. Super low maintenance fun boat. Easy to toss a kicker on the back for trolling as there is a spot for a kicker to go on back and throttle control already on dash. You probably could squeeze it in your driveway 😁
If you want to do some Hali or prawn fishing today or tomorrow happy to jump on with you and make a wicked for sale video :)

If you want to do some Hali or prawn fishing today or tomorrow happy to jump on with you and make a wicked for sale video :)
Never ending home projects these days but definitely shoot you a message when I head out. Your in Ukee by the sounds of it.

Nice, thanks for the offer but I’m hooped this weekend if your out another time shoot a message and if I’m going your welcome to jump on board.
Cool, even shoot a phone video yourself at speed from on your boat and post on the boats for sale groups. It’s how I sold my old hewescraft. I’m all in on video these days for marketing.

Back