SOLD 2005 Northern Lite 8’5” Northern Series Camper

I've just used the highway scales when they are not busy. Chilliwack, surrey, 176 truck crossing and one along the island highway.

Need to weigh truck empty the loaded and do math...a bit more work with a truck camper.

This is true. Not to mention that the plate on the camper usually is a little on the light side. Mine says it's 1900 pounds dry weight but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a little more than that. I'd like to weight it now that it's completely empty of gear/water but too much effort to take the canopy off and drive to a scale. Does anyone have a car scale that I could borrow? Or know where to rent one?
There’s one right before the Pacific truck crossing, as well. At 176 and 8th Ave. In the states they have them at truck stops too. Maybe around Port Kells? My Bigfoot 10’6 is listed at 2600 dry. But loaded scales at 4000. Pop, water, beer, kitty litter…

I’d go to a scale just for curiosity about how much it actually weighs compared to the sticker but this things gonna be sold in a couple days. I have multiple people coming over the next 3 days so should go quick

The camper I sold five years ago is for sale now. I never should have sold that thing. So lightweight. Perfect for hunting. Exactly what I would want right now if I had enough space to have a camper for me and trailer for the family

The camper I sold five years ago is for sale now. I never should have sold that thing. So lightweight. Perfect for hunting. Exactly what I would want right now if I had enough space to have a camper for me and trailer for the family
Thanks for posting it looks real good on the back of my truck

Thanks for posting it looks real good on the back of my truck
Congrats on the camper! I loved that thing. My wife’s mom bought it back in 1996 and we inherited it. The only issue I had was the fridge but the last owner replaced it and those fridges aren’t cheap.

My pops saw it a couple years ago and the owner had done a nasty job sealing windows but that could be cleaned up or maybe they already did clean it up.

Back