So, who wins Lord Stanley's Cup ?

Bows Up

As the Nucks choked and the Hawks continued their rebuild and Boston is done, who is this year's Cup winner ?

I'm taking Nashville. Sadly boring, but effective.

It seems nobody is a serious fan of the remaining squads so we'll get impartial choices.

Right.

I like Philli... totally Reckless... fun to watch and a local tie to Nanaimo
Washington is cool too...

well we know who it won't be
images.jpg

Flyers have a weak goalie. But they are tough and can score goals so they might tale it. NY is a threat also. And maybe the blues.

Flyers have a weak goalie. .

He is streaky.....NOT weak!! :D Plus he's afraid of bears. :eek:

He showed what he can do through the month of March where he racked up a a record of 10-2 with 4 shutouts and a 1.43 GAA. :cool: Somehow he lost that touch in April....ugh!!!! :(

Looks like another 'whocares' stanley cup playoffs. Time to mow grass and catch fish. It way more fun playing out loungo trade scenarios in my head.

but lots of teams that have won it or went to the final, have gone through the crapnucks first.....holmes*

As has also been the case with Chicago............pretty useless comment Chester; I expect more from you. :p

C'mon holmes, time to get off the fence. The question is who wins. I'm after one team predictions.

With everyone's favourites on the golf course and hundreds of wise butt (but often amusing) comments on the Canucks and Hawks threads by many posters let us see how many of our sagacious group can get this right.

Devils took it to the Flyers tonight. My Preds choice isn't looking too good.

So its the Kings then holmes, if I've clued in.

Devils took it to the Flyers tonight. My Preds choice isn't looking too good.

So its the Kings then holmes, if I've clued in.

Flyers will fight back next game.

Holmes thought he'd be clever and typed his pick in white font. You can see it if you highlight his text. What a sneaky bugger.

Back