So, what did Santa bring?

IronNoggin

This year was a mix:

From my Lovely Lady, a high end food processor - required to emulsify Bratwurst and Liverwurst.
Stay tuned, that will be happening soon...

Pa sent a great pair of deer hide custom fit gloves.

From beyond... Mom had my name for Christmas this year.
She made it clear what she was getting to both Pa & my sisters.
After she wandered, they made it so:
A set of hand made (by her) varying sizes of pot warmers that stack beautifully for display.
And, she was heavily into genealogy, so wanted me (among the last of the Family) to get an Ancestry DNA Test.
Both came through.
Still fighting the tears...

Our last pup got really spoiled with treat after treat being pulled from her two stuffed stockings on the mantle.
She is still wiggling with delight!

And for my Missuz:
A set of diamond earrings
A set of Red Door perfume & more
Many varying types of bubble bath & Epsom salts
And a set of studded socks for winter travel...

Even under tough conditions we manage...

Perhaps the best from me though was yesterday.
We have an older Gent living across the street and down a few.
We became friends this past spring.
I know he will be alone for today this year.
So I took him over a jar of Black Forest Cherries, a jar of Peaches and two jars of Peach & Brandy Marmalade and a card.
All sourced in our own yard, and lovingly prepped in our kitchen by me.
I had earlier dropped off a leg of lamb for him, which he will be enjoying today.
He wept. We chatted for 45 minutes.
I left (then wept).
Best Christmas Feeling EVER!
sHa_shakeshout.gif

Merry Christmas Folks!
Nog

Spoiled again as well.

From my boys - A new pair of heavy wool pant and some new suspenders and a new Buck skinner. ( We collect knives and I am particular to Buck )

From the wifey - A new heavy duty vacuum sealer, electronic tooth brush, cordless head phones and some Kingfisher wear.

Attachments

• FA124FF3-4426-42BE-994C-DDC962040FBD.jpeg
    FA124FF3-4426-42BE-994C-DDC962040FBD.jpeg
    327.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1A635758-0557-43F5-97CA-5BC5E1D7DEFD.jpeg
    1A635758-0557-43F5-97CA-5BC5E1D7DEFD.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 42
  • E4865865-5E95-4C49-9952-8FA05931B4E7.jpeg
    E4865865-5E95-4C49-9952-8FA05931B4E7.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 42
All boat stuff this year. I made off like a bandit. Wife and kids outfitted me with nautical charts that cover from Vancouver south and around the island up to quatsino sound. With a plastic chart storage tube. And a portable toilet/bucket as suggested in a prior thread. Rechargeable boat spotlight and a couple swivel mounts for my downriggers. And two 4” tomic tubbies and some miscellaneous fishing hardware.
My wife, the brains/looks of our family, got herself a quality set of rain gear and some outdoor clothing from Mr Santa. Even got the sizes right this year lol. Kids got her some kitchen stuff and a new Asian cookbook. I’m the real winner here cuz she can cook Chinese food better than the Chinese place.

Two of the many but probably my favourite original copy of 103 Secrets is getting pretty rough, a must have on the boat and advanced techniques was one I have wanted, ordered through amazon but shipped from a store in Germany!! Looking forward to learning more from the master Mr White 5B62EFE3-ABCC-418A-BFDC-1C0666F9B812.jpeg

Back