So, Does $2.00 a litre affect your fishing?

Having just spent the first summer with a larger engine on our new boat, the cost of gas is a consideration, but also just spent a lot on the boat itself and it is our family's main guilty pleasure. $2 won't limit our fishing fun, as we were paying close to that for boat fuel this year at some marinas.

The cost of gas is a consideration overall, and as we are in need of another family vehicle, we have decided this one will be an EV. We are going with the Hyundai Kona EV, a bit of a means to counter the truck (which will see greatly reduced use now) and boat.

Having just spent the first summer with a larger engine on our new boat, the cost of gas is a consideration, but also just spent a lot on the boat itself and it is our family's main guilty pleasure. $2 won't limit our fishing fun, as we were paying close to that for boat fuel this year at some marinas.

The cost of gas is a consideration overall, and as we are in need of another family vehicle, we have decided this one will be an EV. We are going with the Hyundai Kona EV, a bit of a means to counter the truck (which will see greatly reduced use now) and boat.
I have had this set up for three year’s EV car, Diesel Truck and a Boat. Truck is only used when a second vehicle is in needed (wife works from home) and to move the boat or camper. We use the car for everything else as it cost about 30$ month to charge. I get the strangest looks getting out of a Nissan Leaf as I am 6’5 and 280lbs. Almost everyone thinks I do it for the environment but but in reality it’s to keep the hammer down in the boat without feeling like I work to make the oil companies rich.

Back