Smoker Suggestions

Here is my view

I have a 1997 Bradley, a 700 Pitboss and a New Broil King

For me, I use the Bradley for smoking fish, pepperoni, summer sausage, veggies, dehydrated food - anything that needs low 100-180 and slow

The Pit Boss for meat - Brisket, turkey, chicken, ribs, Prime Rib, pizza, cakes - anything that needs a little more constant heat 200-250 and slow

The Broil King does the searing and grilling - Steaks, chicken, fish, finishing ribs - anything that needs a heat of 300-750+

I mix and match as well - smoke ribs on the Pit Boss then finish on the Broil King, smoke summer sausage in the Bradley, then finish in the Pit Boss. Lots of options that all work for me.

Good look on your purchase

Cheers

SS

You can always build your own I use a 2 door stainless steel fridge works great

I've definitely considered it. It's hard to find old metal fridges without all the plastic liners.
I see them alot on used vic etc old commercial ones with pooched compressors ive built 4 of them for people. NOW that ive said that I wont see any LOL. once you go with a nice large unit you wont look back trust me on that more space is always great especially making pepperoni and summer sausages ,smokies etc this is pepperoni and garlic coil!!!
1634507270354.png
1634507289932.png

I see them alot on used vic etc old commercial ones with pooched compressors ive built 4 of them for people. NOW that ive said that I wont see any LOL. once you go with a nice large unit you wont look back trust me on that more space is always great especially making pepperoni and summer sausages ,smokies etc this is pepperoni and garlic coil!!!
View attachment 71561
View attachment 71562
Thanks Roy I'll keep an eye out for a restaurant/commercial unit. That product sure looks good.

Back