Smoked Salmon for sale

Island Fish Lifter

In support of my karate club, Campbell River Shito Ryu. I pound vacuum packed for 15$ each. Phone me 250 923 0737. Quality and legitimacy assured. Thanks, Dave.

In support of your karate club, Campbell River Shito Ryu.

I will take 2lbs if your down this way some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dave,

I think what Dogbreath was getting at when he asked if you were a commercial fisher was in regards to the legality of selling the fish, even for a good cause. I don't think any of us here would want to see one of the members in deep Kimshee for accidentally breaking a law regardless of how good the intentions were. Great Idea though if it's actually okay to do. If it is, PM me and I'll take some from you.

From the regs
Unlawful Actions
It is illegal to:

buy, sell, barter or attempt to buy, sell or barter any fish caught by sport fishing.

however, nobody said it was "sport"caught;)

"legitimacy assured"

For some thats too big of a word to understand .... LOL LOL

dont worry about it IFL

Better read the Fisheries Act itself - it has says nothing about Sportfishing. Catchy heading though it definitely attracts attention, but why not just be upfront - if you have a sale permit/licence why not just say so - you might attract more business

Better read the Fisheries Act itself - it has says nothing about Sportfishing. Catchy heading though it definitely attracts attention, but why not just be upfront - if you have a sale permit/licence why not just say so - you might attract more business

Dude- The sale is in support of the Karate club I belong to. The salmon is atlantic salmon processed at Hardy Boys seafoods in Port Hardy. Its a fund raiser. I didnt think it would cause any controversy. My god you guys, come on. Buy some, don't buy some, whatever. I wish I never even posted this here.

Welcome to the internet! HaHaHaHa! Too bad people can't read between the lines. It sure is hard to do something right for a good cause. Tho I think Atlantic salmon should be burned not smoked.

Yes...Atlantic salmon should be burned....Sorry Dave... I can not do it. Maybe this should not of been posted, your right. I wanted to try your smoked salmon and would glady support you and your club. But I can not buy Atlantic Salmon. Sorry Man...

Welcome to the internet! HaHaHaHa! Too bad people can't read between the lines. It sure is hard to do something right for a good cause. Tho I think Atlantic salmon should be burned not smoked.

Yes.. the internet. I joined this site because there was a bunch of solid dudes. But lately? Who are these seemingly uneducated neophytes!? Im thinking my time here has run its course.

Yes.. the internet. I joined this site because there was a bunch of solid dudes. But lately? Who are these seemingly uneducated neophytes!? Im thinking my time here has run its course.

Your advice on many things, especially motors gets to the point quickly and tells it like it is. Sorry, you can't leave.

IFL, don't bail. Its easy for people to hide behind keyboards and lob stones. I congratulate your charitable spirit. For every ahole on the site there are many of us who appreciate your contribution. You're a Nootka guy so your contributions are important to me. Hang in there......

Yup that's it you have to stay. Majority rules.

Back