Smelly Idea !

Loghauler

Rather than dump a bunch of jelly on whatever one is fishing with, how about a gel cap filled with smell jell and hang it on a hook so it will get to depth and stick around for awhile ?

Try it with an omega 3 gel cap 🤔

I’m gonna get the empty ones that I can put together and fill it with jelly and send it down with halibut rig

I've thought a piece of sponge would be a good idea. They're designed to absorb liquid. Should hold and slowly release scent for a long time. Generally pretty tough, should hang well, especially if you use the ones for washing dishes with the scotchbrite pad on the back. Cut them into strips of your chosen size.

Gel cap will probably dissolve and fall away pretty quickly.

I've thought a piece of sponge would be a good idea. They're designed to absorb liquid. Should hold and slowly release scent for a long time. Generally pretty tough, should hang well, especially if you use the ones for washing dishes with the scotchbrite pad on the back. Cut them into strips of your chosen size.

Gel cap will probably dissolve and fall away pretty quickly.
They make big hootchies containing a plastic bottle and sponge already

Rather than dump a bunch of jelly on whatever one is fishing with, how about a gel cap filled with smell jell and hang it on a hook so it will get to depth and stick around for awhile ?
or ive seen tiny medicine bottles with a hole drilled in the top and bottom and lil holes to leech out ,Radiant lures already make what you want with a screw top

yes I like to run an inline flasher off the ball (Dummy flasher) and the lure like a cut plug. the Blue metallic and cop car patterns worked best for us with a little herring scent in the chamber.

Back