Slow Down...

FishWhisperer

Had to start this to clear the air without all the crap.
This is about Derby and I. Not albernifisher or anyone else who chimes in.
I am not upset over the lure at all. I like the frikn thing, want to try it out. And I don't think its competition to Jughead at all. Similar products but still quite different.
My issue with Derby is because after I showed him Jughead, talked about it on the phone several times, gave him Jugheads to use, a few weeks later he pretends he doesn't know me or ever heard of Jughead. That's it in a nutshell.
How about a "Hey AJ we have another lure similar to yours coming to PNT", instead of the silent treatment. I would think most people would feel the same way.

EDIT: I just talked with Rob and he explained what went on when he ordered this new lure. It was available, look good, he bought them. He has me told me several times whenever I get Jugheads in he wants them too.
Rob at PNT has always been supportive of my stuff. Always. So don't get all upset at PNT everyone.
I should have worded the first post differently and I apologise to Rob wholeheartedly. My issue is with Derby.

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats going on with the Nanaimo SFBC derby? There is something that most of us really care about! lol

edit... not my biz.
but as Lorne says don't you have a Derby to organize

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to start this to clear the air without all the crap.
This is about Derby and I. Not albernifisher or anyone else who chimes in.
I am not upset over the lure at all. I like the frikn thing, want to try it out. And I don't think its competition to Jughead at all. Similar products but still quite different.
My issue with Derby is because after I showed him Jughead, talked about it on the phone several times, gave him Jugheads to use, a few weeks later he pretends he doesn't know me or ever heard of Jughead. That's it in a nutshell.
How about a "Hey AJ we have another lure similar to yours coming to PNT", instead of the silent treatment. I would think most people would feel the same way.

EDIT: I just talked with Rob and he explained what went on when he ordered this new lure. It was available, look good, he bought them. He has me told me several times whenever I get Jugheads in he wants them too.
Rob at PNT has always been supportive of my stuff. Always. So don't get all upset at PNT everyone.
I should have worded the first post differently and I apologise to Rob wholeheartedly. My issue is with Derby.

Get out the popcorn

I heard of those "new" lures quite awhile back early last summer.....

Seen 'em at PNT also...

From what I saw they only take larger bait.....they didn't look all that good in my opinion.....

I don't see them as any threat to Jugheads myself.

Back