Slam Bang lodge

Decent price for sure. If a guy was young enough and had at-least 50% cash to put into it and another 50% on top to float yourself might make it pay. When I look at those pics all I see is a ton and I mean a ton of work to be done to everything and that ain’t cheap or easy to get supplies into there.

Decent price for sure. If a guy was young enough and had at-least 50% cash to put into it and another 50% on top to float yourself might make it pay. When I look at those pics all I see is a ton and I mean a ton of work to be done to everything and that ain’t cheap or easy to get supplies into there.
i stayed there in 2014 and the place was run down and nasty back then. i had so many mice run cross my face at night when i tried to sleep. it’s in a great spot close to good fishing but you’re right it needs sooooo much work

i stayed there in 2014 and the place was run down and nasty back then. i had so many mice run cross my face at night when i tried to sleep. it’s in a great spot close to good fishing but you’re right it needs sooooo much work

My dad (b.1906) had a solution to stop those mice facials

Every nightwhen were at a camp just before bed he would get three or four pieces of bread and really slather on the butter (on one side)

You then place the buttered bread in the far corner and leave it for the mice

All night the mice run across the buttered bread, then stop, lick their feet clean, and repeat.

In the morning, most, if not all, of the butter is gone as is a good portion of the bread

My dad (b.1906) had a solution to stop those mice facials

Every nightwhen were at a camp just before bed he would get three or four pieces of bread and really slather on the butter (on one side)

You then place the buttered bread in the far corner and leave it for the mice

All night the mice run across the buttered bread, then stop, lick their feet clean, and repeat.

In the morning, most, if not all, of the butter is gone as is a good portion of the bread
i like it. it’s a lot better than what i did. after hours of flipping out i eventually caved and let them sit on my forehead. they were in love with my eyebrows. it’s the only way i was going to get any sleep. it was horrible.

Back