Silex Reel

1stLite

I have one I am thinking of selling I have not seen one in stores for years so not sure what to ask.Any body have any idea.I bought it in 1989 it is in very nice shape with the case.

whats the name on the real i.e super silex or what???i`m interested. scottyboy:)love me hardies

Hardy ceased production a few years ago. I'm not sure why -likley because of all the competition. The last retail price was $450. They are great reels so why sell? The estimate range you've seen here ($200 to $400 depending on age and condition) is about right.

quote:Originally posted by scottyboy

whats the name on the real i.e super silex or what???i`m interested. scottyboy:)love me hardies
On the back of the reel it just say's THE SILEX made by hardy bros ltd England its late 80's I bought it new. I have the case and the box somewhere I just have to find it.

drop me a e-mail . scottyboy. regarding what you would like 4 it .

tyee sorry 4 not getting back 2 ya earlier . bin away . anyways man i would really like 2 have a look at it , but my time is very slim for another month or so . i will e-mail you when i have time 2 come an check it out. sorry 4 jumping the gun . scottyboy

Back