Sidney Short Term Truck and Trailer Parking

Adler

Hi, I'm planning a family camping trip on the boat (first time!) from Sidney over to Pender Island soon, and would like to put the boat in at Sidney, and then leave the truck and trailer there for 4-5 days. Anyone know if there is short-term, overnight parking options in Sidney at or near a marina/ramp? And any suggestions as to where the best place to launch is? Thanks.

Might want to just take a drive out there. Theres a launch this side of the American ferry. You dont want to get old information about a parkade thats might not be there anymore. I have a buddy with a shop near the airport I can see if you can park there for a few days for a case of beer or something. Youd be on your own getting back to the launch. Mabey even the ferry might have overnight parking. Mabey take a friend and ask to drive your truck and trailer home and pick you up.

other place to check would be the brentwood launch. prob about the same distance mabey even a better straight shot to pender. or not. tulista park is the boat ramp

Last edited by a moderator:
Back