Shimano Toriums

CCB

Shimano toriums star drag for sale all getting serviced and will come out mint .I want to upgrade to Avet's or Accurate's . all reels loaded with 80lb braid. $150 each I think I have 3 .

Thanks

Which model are they of the Toriums? 20, 30, 50??

From all I can tell they'd make a decent Hali reel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CCB....despite the servicing, how old are the reels?

I am really not that familiar with the reels other than having read a tiny bit about them in the past. Any downside using them for Hali?

Hey CCB....despite the servicing, how old are the reels?

I am really not that familiar with the reels other than having read a tiny bit about them in the past. Any downside using them for Hali?

2-4 seasons there all different so the newest would be 2 years the oldest 4 . Serviced when they need servicing . Ask me which one is which I have no clue. I tried to service one myself and messed it up so I won't be doing that again lol. Last year I bought a Tyrone's and its a lever drag I love it. Main reason for selling is I want leaver drags not star drags. I fish pretty hard June July August rinse all my gear with fresh water at the dock I moved up from the penns once I used these I gave my pens away for cheap these are super smooth any size Hali is no problem there great. Just upgrading again. I may keep them as spares well at least one.i think I have 4 of them . I may just sell one at a time as the reels I'm looking at at $500+

Back