Shimano clarus

Sea Chaser

Crew Member
Anyone need but end side up shimano clarus rod? Snapped about 2 feet off the top piece last season. If you can use it shoot me a msg . Only used a couple times A6D5A36F-3EF1-4B04-944F-E8A6AD6EC50C.jpeg

hard to tell from the pic- is that a salmon downrigger rod? the cork placement seems to indicate so

Bought one from PNT last summer, got tangled to a f&%n' cannon ball when jiggning and it snapped like a pritzel. Took it to a local shop on the mainland and they sent it in for a warranty swap. Took them a few months to send one from back east but I got a brand new rod.

bought this as a combo with a Daiwa reel on it from mcfrugals in Langley . Likely 2 years ago was a spare rod . Sold the reel and this has been collecting dust . Went in there today and bought a new rod. An amundson tmx maybe they will hook me up with a warranty claim lol.

If that didn't work, give Highwater Tackle a try. Searun has been very helpful with warranty repairs in the past, in case you don't want to drive all the way to north shore.

Back