SFBC Fishing Gear Garage Sale! - Vancouver

Rain City

Crew Member
Anyone else into this? Little meet and greet. Sell some old gear. I was going to list a pile of stuff but I'd way rather sell it all off a table while sitting on my arse and not answering craigslist replies. I was thinking either at Trout Lake by my house or at Burrard Civic Marina. If nobody else wants to do it I'll just go the new fashioned way. Maybe @WestCFishingTackle can even set up a display with all his latest and greatest. Maybe even bbq, who knows?!

Anyone else into this? Little meet and greet. Sell some old gear. I was going to list a pile of stuff but I'd way rather sell it all off a table while sitting on my arse and not answering craigslist replies. I was thinking either at Trout Lake by my house or at Burrard Civic Marina. If nobody else wants to do it I'll just go the new fashioned way. Maybe @WestCFishingTackle can even set up a display with all his latest and greatest. Maybe even bbq, who knows?!
“If you build it, they will come”. I will be there for sure. This will not go over well with my wife but I am always up for buying more tackles.

Back