Sept 1 opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking to avoid the gong show at the launches, I’m just going to drop in Fort Langley and make my way down the southarm. Hopefully the weather cooperates for us little guys!

I’m thinking to avoid the gong show at the launches, I’m just going to drop in Fort Langley and make my way down the southarm. Hopefully the weather cooperates for us little guys!

I noticed at launches that the boats that do not have the white stern light will not launch really early in the morning when it’s still dark. If you have a DOT compliant vessel, I would just get there earlier.

Don't be surprised if dfo shuts down the September opening. I wouldn't be. The way things been going with all fish to the native Gill nets. Sick really. Under report the numbers. Shut down rod and reel. Indiscriminately Gill net. Sell them on the black market. Good job once again dfo. Our tax dollars at work.

Are you and reeltime going to try to duplicate the results this season ?
I think we kind of have to now. We've had some pretty good success overall together. Plus I think I'm way ahead in the contest so he's probably itching to catch up. ;) I'm sure we'll both be fishing whatever I'm fishing by about 8:30 AM right @Reeltime?

@ab1752 will be following us with limited success.

I think we kind of have to now. We've had some pretty good success overall together. Plus I think I'm way ahead in the contest so he's probably itching to catch up. ;) I'm sure we'll both be fishing whatever I'm fishing by about 8:30 AM right @Reeltime?

Lol. 14" hearing stuffed in a teaser

Lots of people started off at the north arm last year where there was a bit of a bite and had good fishing for a couple of days.

Areas now closed

I prefer to think of it as diminished success, a potentially recoverable situation which knows no bounds like a finger puzzle or Rubicks cube.

Lots of people started off at the north arm last year where there was a bit of a bite and had good fishing for a couple of days.

Areas now closed
I'm considering starting around the outside and then maybe following the rest of the fleet straight towards the river mouth as the morning goes on and DFO has no clue how to enforce it with 200 boats out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back