Sept 1 opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

So let's get a conversation going on what you plan to fish sept 1.
My idea is to, try for 2 socks (provided it opens, which it probably wont) then switch to the meat show and target Chinook. Or do you just leave the sockeye gear out and hope a chin takes it?
I'll be out every day day and night till I'm satisfied.
So how about you?

So let's get a conversation going on what you plan to fish sept 1.
My idea is to, try for 2 socks (provided it opens, which it probably wont) then switch to the meat show and target Chinook. Or do you just leave the sockeye gear out and hope a chin takes it?
I'll be out every day day and night till I'm satisfied.
So how about you?
2 Chinook, 2 sockeye 1 coho 1 Chinook, 4 sockeye... etc what are your thoughts?

I'm looking forward to gluing together 4 chovies fresh out of the Canadian tire freezer and still needing to wrap tape around their heads to fit the teaser. They're HUGE this year, HUGE!!!

My experience on the Nanaimo side has been we might have a week of good Chinook fishing before they head over to the other side of the Strait. Last year it was 4 days of awesome and it rained on Sep 5, so that was that. I'm going to pray to the Sun God and fish hard.

That thing stil isn't repowered yet?
The powerr is all ready just with re doing the backyard ,painting the house,a couple fishing trips,a couple camping trips,oh yeah and our 81 year old mom moved in with us and thanks to a self absobed family member she is now recovering from a broken hip, theres been no time...one of you fine fishers should have me out i can run boats or rods,i like to cook,clean fish and boats and most importantly these days,i know boats dont run on thank you's!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back