Selling Seasport Skipper w/Alaskan Bulkhead - can't find comparable for price check

it's not. the previous owner replaced the standard engine with a V8. i'm alone, have little experience pulling boats, and only have an SUV. this boat weighs twice what my previous boat (stolen) was. i would never chance trying to pull it alone, let alone pulling it with my vehicle. not to mention, that would just add another half hour of time to an already hectic, short day of trying to get to town for supplies. :)
300 HP on that boat is wild. It must go like a scalded cat.

it's not. the previous owner replaced the standard engine with a V8. i'm alone, have little experience pulling boats, and only have an SUV. this boat weighs twice what my previous boat (stolen) was. i would never chance trying to pull it alone, let alone pulling it with my vehicle. not to mention, that would just add another half hour of time to an already hectic, short day of trying to get to town for supplies. :)
I'm on the same page as the guys saying to keep your boat ,I have a 25 footer that I often launch and retrieve solo sure in the beginning its a bit nerve racking but with a bit of time and thought its alot easier then you might think. Also my friend has a 21 foot that he launches with his jeep liberty, your suv has 4 wheel drive I assume it can do the job its not like you are towing her up the coquihalla...I'd keep your boat if it were me but again only my opinion.

look into dry storage at a marina or something where they can just pull it out of storage for you every 6 weeks or whatever.
if youre looking to sell it quickly, i would price at 20K and sell at 15K. if youre looking to have it sit on the market for a long time price at 30K and sell it for 23-25K.
i still wouldnt recommend selling it tho. i would pick up a ****** 1 ton van for $6K and put it on a trailer for towing/launching.

Back