Selling Islander MR3 Silver..Brand New..Silver..SOlid Back

burnsy22

Bought something i probably shouldn't have...Oh well my loss yer gain.

Islander MR3...Solid Back Silver(Ordered in for me)....Brand New comes spooled with backing and 30lb Maxima. $500 firm.....Comes with warranty card. Receipt from the store, case etc.

Save yourself at least $80+ after tax on a new one from a store. I am in Nanaimo, but travel the island regularly north and south. Send me a message if interested.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Jonesin bad for this reel...gotta count my pennies when i get home, love the silver finish on it! would be a fine additoin to anyones tackle..:cool:

Where can colored line backing be found? I have never seen it before

If you are in the Victoria area and have a SVIAC membership or don't, it is worth buying one. Then take the reel to Outfitters in Victoria and they will back it and then put high quality line on it once a year for free. Color backing is now fairly common and you could ask for it and see, that's what I do. The membership is also good for discounts at different retailers and some major Derby's.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are in the Victoria area and have a SVIAC membership or don't, it is worth buying one. Then take the reel to Outfitters in Victoria and they will back it and then put high quality line on it once a year for free. Color backing is now fairly common and you could ask for it and see, that's what I do. The membership is also good for discounts at different retailers and some major Derby's.

I will be getting the membership this year for the Alpine Derby discount.

How does one go about getting their line spooled at Outfitters - simply present the membership card and they put a stamp on it or something?

Back