Seeking Duo C5 Props

I have some alum ones you can have for a flat of beer ....id have to look when you come out but im thinking they are 4 or 5s

I believe you have a deal ! I was told they were C5's, but then found out C's are stainless.. Aluminum is fine, but also told the pitch has to be right, so I could bring the inside one down and maybe we could match it ? You are in Sooke ?

came of my duo prop 290 more then sure will be the same sizing on volvo is weird like merc and yammy etc they use like 15 ,16, 17,

for some god awful reason the use letters then number so B is alum (why not make it A) ??? and like 3,4,5,6 is all 200 rpm difference and I cant remember which way so if its a 5 a 4 isnt going to make much difference. you really have to put on boat and see what you get for hole shot and top end every boat is different.

My new package is F series?? dont ask dont know LOL we did use the one they suggested and we went down a size

Yeah ive seen the 4 /3 combo before its all relative the old commercial boat (crab) i was on had a 5 and a 4 blade if i remember right and we went with a 3/3 set

and OWWWWW on your prop but that can be fixed btw.... west isle or the guy in cobble hill

Back