23' Pursuit with pod/swimstep, Aluminum Trailer, with or without 4-stroke power

dance a jig

Pursuit Walkaround with pod/swimstep, dual axle aluminum trailer with new brakes, and 4-stoke Yamaha 250 and 8hp. This Pursuit model enjoys a hull known for a good ride, a huge non-skid fiberglass self-bailing cockpit that is enclosed aft to keep out following seas, a motor bracket which enhances a good ride with a longer fulcrum (ie. less pounding), in addition to the Pursuit reputation of quality. This boat is fish-ready condition and I am ready to sell.

Specifications:

* Centerline length = 23' 0" without bracket, 25' 6" with bracket)
* Beam = 8' 6"
* Fuel Capacity = 125 US gallons
* Dry Weight = 3,300 lbs (no motors, fuel or equipment)
* Boat Model Year = 2350WA built in 1989; refurbished and repowered in 2010
* Trailer Year & Make = 2006 Firstload aluminium dual torsion axle trailer (GVWR 7,000 lbs) with new Kodiak disc brakes on both axles
* Outboard = 2006 Yamaha F250 hp (4-stroke) with approx. 288 hrs. and Yamaha Command Link digital gauges. This motor with controls/etc. is nearly $20k new; Do not confuse this with a less valuable 2-stroke model
* Kicker = 2009 Yamaha T8 (4-stroke, elec start, hydraulic lift, tiller) with 4 years of warranty left

Some comments about this big water boat that is fish-ready:
+ New Armstrong bracket/swim platform in 2010; This bracket is a high floatation pod sufficient to float heavy 4-stroke and kicker, unlike earlier brackets narrow pods that only had floatation for the lighter 2-stroke http://www.armstrongnautical.com/brackets.htm
+ New Transom in 2010, as boat formerly had notched transom and was closed in with gunnel above, and looks like factory work/design
+ Very large cockpit area that is enclosed aft, self bailing and surrounded by toe rails; 6'5" long (compare that to any other 23-25' boat)
+ New stainless steel rubrail in 2010
+ Lots of storage -- cabin storage, seat storage, in deck fishbox storage, livewell storage
+ Starboard replaced wood on dash, cabin entry & toe rails in 2010
+ Aft helm station -hydraulic SeaStar steering in 2010
+ Bimini top with Eisenglass front and side curtains
+ Lowrance HDS 8 GPS/chartplotter/depthsounder in 2010
+ Lowrance marine radio in 2010
+ Washdown pump in 2010
+ Racor fuel/water separator filter and all new fuel lines 2010
+ 3 Scotty electric downriggers

This is the same model that several of the west coast lodges have purchased (Murphys and Rodger's) and also added pods to create a very good big water ride with a hug cockpit. This is a very complete package with modern power and electronics and ready to sell. The price is $35,000 US dollars for the works, or if you want to add your own power, make me an offer since there is no shortage of people who want these motors. If you have always wanted one of the best big water fiberglass boats in its class, that is a real good looker and has been recently been upgraded, lets talk. As fars as pictures, I dont know how to post, so please pm me. thank for looking. DAJ

Last edited by a moderator:
sold 1/30/12

Back