SeaSport 2400 Explorer w/OB

EZZ70

Hey, anyone selling a sea Sport 2400 Explorer with outboard and trailer? ... no bottom paint preferred. Thx

Attachments

• 385665.5ef20d1707f4094e69b784f3.xl.jpg
    385665.5ef20d1707f4094e69b784f3.xl.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 68
I’d go meet this guy in Nootka

Older hull, newer 4-stroke—-that’s the winning combo for pre-owned boat purchases

or this one——I think both are good deals based on power and hours etc

Last edited:
I’d go meet this guy in Nootka

Older hull, newer 4-stroke—-that’s the winning combo for pre-owned boat purchases

or this one——I think both are good deals based on power and hours etc

The guy with the 2001 2400 Sea Sport is a long time friend of mine. Great guy, great boat. I’m heading out to Nootka Sunday morning for a week and will be fishing alongside him. I will vouch for both him and his boat.

Always a good option when flipping boats lol
O my word, com'on fellaws, grow up, give it a rest! :rolleyes: You guys have been sooo boring without me...haha

On the 'flip side", lol I would be looking at a Ranger Tug F-23 if the Sea Sport doesn't pan out, budget is $150k. Give it another year and prices will be down at least 25% as interest and inflation continues upwards...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 10.57.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 10.57.08 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
O my word, com'on fellaws, grow up, give it a rest! :rolleyes: You guys have been sooo boring without me...haha

On the 'flip side", lol I would be looking at a Ranger Tug F-23 if the Sea Sport doesn't pan out, budget is $150k. Give it another year and prices will be down at least 25% as interest and inflation continues upwards...
Have you looked at the 26 hourston for sale with 350 suzuki there unreal boats!!

Have you looked at the 26 hourston for sale with 350 suzuki there unreal boats!!
Hey bryce, I had my fill of Hourstons and glass repairs for a life time, GREAT boats but looking for something much much newer and turn key... Thank you

Last edited:
I have that exact same boat but with Suzukis.....an amazing ride....if you’re a family man who needs space and you have the budget, go for the Kodiak
I will have to keep to the 2400 series, unfortunately, as it needs to be kept trailerable for me.

..What’s wrong with the 2001 seasport explorer listed above? If everything checks out, $120k seems like a good deal (and you could probably get it for a couple grand less). For reference, I estimate I spent about $120k to purchase and pod / refurbish my 2000 seasport and it’s only 22’. Any boxes it doesn’t check for you?

there is one on fb marketplace with twin zukis for sale

Looked at the 2400 Explorer and Kodiak, but like the Sea Sport Aleutian 2600 a bit better as it has the co-pilot forward seat... Looks like Port Alberni has one that I am getting pricing on

The Aleutains are very nice boats, a family member got a new one from Alberni Marine two summer ago, I have enjoyed some great time fishing and cruising in Desolation area, including over the last week. Hope it works out.

Back