Sealed !

scott craven

Lost my first of the season to one of those furry buggers today..
of course it happened after hooking and losing three other fish :(

Man, when the spring knew it was being chased it ran like a ba$tard
until mr. seal caught up to it.

lost my gear as well [xx(]

Typically I am not a violent man, but these fawking seals!!! :(:( I could easily shoot a truckload of them and feel absolutely no remorse. [}:)]

Typically I am not a violent man, but these fawking seals!!! :(:( I could easily shoot a truckload of them and feel absolutely no remorse. [}:)]

i know this is goign to jinx me [}:)]... but ive never lost a fish to a seal ;)

One took my fish and I chased it, keeping it under the boat. After awhile I began to win the tug-o'-war and it let go of the fish about 20 feet under my boat. 22lb spring[8D]. Must have been a young seal.

Tom

One took my fish and I chased it, keeping it under the boat. After awhile I began to win the tug-o'-war and it let go of the fish about 20 feet under my boat. 22lb spring[8D]. Must have been a young seal.

Tom

Funny they never seem to go after dog fish when you got them on.
They must have a taste for Salmon.

R.S. if you need another one of those spoons they have them at ct in nanaimo, and Nedbarb2 you probably did just jinx yourself[B)]

R.S. if you need another one of those spoons they have them at ct in nanaimo, and Nedbarb2 you probably did just jinx yourself[B)]

quote:Originally posted by captct

Ive caught doggies and ill see the seal race after them and at the last second turn away. Once i had a seal grab it and it just tossed it in the air and didnt touch it. Same thing with rockfish and lings

quote:Originally posted by captct

Ive caught doggies and ill see the seal race after them and at the last second turn away. Once i had a seal grab it and it just tossed it in the air and didnt touch it. Same thing with rockfish and lings

Back