Scotty Downrigger Sale

I hope so too... hehe. seems like yours took longer than most to come in.
hopefully you'll get a confirmation email giving you a shipping date and time soon. think I got one before mine arrived.
pretty nice units. only took one of mine out of the box about a week ago. nice strong, long boom compared to my older ones. all rigged up with swivel mount, braid line, clip, stoppers, etc.. pretty happy with them so far.

I think I ordered August 23rd, Both riggers finally arrived yesterday. A long wait but it was worth it!

Thanks OP!!!

Just picked mine up at the store in Nanaimo, the staff said "Oh you're one of those guys!!!" Lol..they said it was the best deal they've ever had on these units.

I mentioned the deal to a buddy of mine @ Trotac and he said that price was way below cost!! So thanks PL for the heads up, and congrats to all those who capitalized:)

Hey fellas!

Not promising it, but I wanted to throw it out there for you to maybe keep your eyes open at Cabela's on Friday.

Two years ago they had a Black Friday sale on the Scotty's, the 2106's were over $100 off in store. Not sure about online as I didn't look and I didn't get out last year to see. Not quite as good as this deal from the first page though.

I'll be working so won't be able to get in store to check it out.

Back