Scotty 250lb Braid

Derby

Crew Member
New scotty Braid... 3- 250lb x 280ft -300ft that came off new riggers...

$20 each or all 3 for $50.00 bucks

Deryk,

Just sent a message to Pete who you met in Parksville this summer. He may be interested in 2 of the spools. Will let you know ASAP.

I'd take a spool if available. Any way of getting it to victoria?

Dave - I am heading up to Nanaimo on Friday and can bring the braid down to Victoria for you.

I will be staying in James Bay near Superior and Oswego, but I will be on the water Saturday and head back to Vancouver Sunday after brunch with my old man, so we would probably want to line up the meet in advance.

Cheers

Dave - I am heading up to Nanaimo on Friday and can bring the braid down to Victoria for you.

I will be staying in James Bay near Superior and Oswego, but I will be on the water Saturday and head back to Vancouver Sunday after brunch with my old man, so we would probably want to line up the meet in advance.

Cheers

You coming to the Xmass meet & greet at the 6Mile( Fri;Dec 5th;6pmish...I hear Dave is going, along with a few other forum characters...btw I also have this season's hali quota to fill...;)

Won't be able to make it to the meet and greet, but I will be around if you want to arrange a rendezvous for the braid, Dave.

Slammin Sammy:

Unfortunately my hali quota is going unfilled as well, as the captain and I have had a tough time lining up our schedules.

The boat I am heading out in Saturday doesn't have the anchor system installed yet, or it would be hali time!

If we get her rigged up with the anchor before the seasons closes I will make sure to let you know.

I bet the fish gods would reward you with a slab of a hali for all of your efforts on the creek.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back