Scotty 1106's and Lowrance HDS

Barman

Bought a new boat and it came with some items I don't need, these items were installed on the boat, and the boat was out on test drives (Fresh Water). I have removed them from the boat. Proof will be provided to any purchaser that these items are indeed new.

Scotty 1106's, one pair, with swivel base's, mounting plates, and new style plug ins for your boat. They come
with lifetime warranty cards and have never been registered. Steel line. $800 for the pair.
Scotty's are now sold.

Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 3, comes with mount and cover, power cords, 83/200 transducer, instruction manuals.
All the specs are online, but this is an expensive unit. $1200. SOLD

I am located in Kamloops but will be travelling to Nanaimo on the morning of Nov 2nd, so could deliver to anywhere in between here and there.

IMG_20161027_172050.jpg IMG_20161027_172055.jpg IMG_20161027_172108.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Barman, I have an interest in the down riggers. Was trying to PM you but can't figure it out. Duh. If you could PM me I would discuss same with you. Thanks. I am in Nanaimo

Early Boxing Day Sale!!!

Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 3 is still available, price lowered to 999.00.

That would be like paying 895.00 before taxes!

I am in Kamloops, will ship, at cost, to forum members.

Last edited:
interested in that HDS just waiting to get this x-mas shopping and stuff out of the way will check and see if you have in the start of the new year.

Sorry nerka, thanks for the interest,but when it rains it pours, not much interest in the HDS then twice in one day. As of this afternoon I have an offer so Deal Pending.

SOLD

Last edited:
Pending deal fell through, this is back on the market!

Off Market Deal Pending Again!!! SOLD

Last edited:
Back