Saying Goodbye To My Baby (2016 Ram 4x4)

Stizzla

Crew Member
I’m getting a company vehicle soon, so this beauty is up for sale. Located in North Saanich
26F4C2A3-B2C6-4822-9CEB-878F61CD762A.jpeg50570D8C-6246-49BD-AE96-B103068FCC8A.jpegEF1E2681-4D85-40AF-89B9-58F99CFEC4D6.jpeg

Do you know what the next rig will be? That 2022 Tundra looks pretty sweet. My buddy has an f150 lightning on order but who knows when that will ship...

Do you know what the next rig will be? That 2022 Tundra looks pretty sweet. My buddy has an f150 lightning on order but who knows when that will ship...
The chipsets for f150 lightnings are delayed by the manufacturer in Taiwan. Some dealers are now taking about 8-10 months delay and even that is bit optimistic IMO. Ask your buddy to buy Stizz’s RAM before it’s gone.

I’m getting a company vehicle soon, so this beauty is up for sale. Located in North Saanich
View attachment 70806View attachment 70807View attachment 70808
What radio unit do you have for bluetooth /backup camera in this rig? I assume an after market of some form? Beauty rig by the way.

What radio unit do you have for bluetooth /backup camera in this rig? I assume an after market of some form? Beauty rig by the way.
It’s got the factory uconnect head unit. It’s user friendly and works great IMO. I upgraded the sub to a JL 10” under the seat with alpine amp and swapped out 5 of the 9 speakers to infinity/JBL. Nice tight bass and crisp highs.

Thanks for the compliment. It’s a head turner, I get people asking me to roll down my window to tell me how good it sounds. The big 24’s aren’t as obnoxious either because they are blacked out. Currently has the stock 20’s with all terrains.

The freebie will be a GMC Sierra with gas card. I think the gas card is worth as much as a truck these days!

The chipsets for f150 lightnings are delayed by the manufacturer in Taiwan. Some dealers are now taking about 8-10 months delay and even that is bit optimistic IMO. Ask your buddy to buy Stizz’s RAM before it’s gone.
If anyone wants that kind of power, a pro-charger for the hemi is about 8-10k all in and gets you over 600 hp. It has about 420 ponies to the crank as it sits.
Pro chargers maybe not ideal for a daily driver though. plus say goodbye to the 2+ years of bumper to bumper that’s left on it.

I don’t know. Is that found on the sticker in the door jamb?

They are under warranty, I’ve had them done once already. I believe an $800 bill…

If I were to own it after warranty (2 more years) I would do a set of long tube headers with a tuner and it would be fixed once and for all plus you get 40 more horsies.

I thought you owned the flooring business?? It's not free when it's your own money haha
I think he's looking for a beat around truck. I can't see sticks going in that thing. Good call I say. Mind you my 2015 Laramie is my beat around. And yes I've done the header bolts twice and the entire front end replaced all on warranty.

Last edited:
They are under warranty, I’ve had them done once already. I believe an $800 bill…

If I were to own it after warranty (2 more years) I would do a set of long tube headers with a tuner and it would be fixed once and for all plus you get 40 more horsies

it’s a clean rig, won’t take long considering the market is empty for trucks like that

I paid 38 for mine in 2016 and got offered 30 for it by a broker last month
Sell it. Sign up for a Lightning. You’ll have a headturner in 3 years.
joking aside, the pickup market is insane right now. Buddy drove all the way from Castelgar to Kamloops to pick up a used F150 and he paid $58k for a 2019 Larriat with 90 clicks on it. Stizz’s RAM will sell before the weekend.

Back