Save Water-Drink Beer Chance to Make a Difference

Dogbreath

Pacific Western Brewery is putting something back into the community-if your group needs funding check it out.

http://www.pwbrewing.net/watercleanup/

Water-Challenge-Web.jpg

Has anyone tried this stuff?

I'm a Kokanee kind of a guy but this Pilsner can't be any worse surely.

It's a poor man's beer, I drink it all the time!!

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

Good beer, but it has to be COLD!!!!!

Taste crappy after a hockey game sitting in someones hockey bag........but then so does most beer.

Their Traditional beers is supposed to be good, along with the Cantebury.

Great idea though.....drinking more beer that is:D;)

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

x2 on the it has to be cold,(as all true pilsners should be), if cold tastes yummy, but if your not used to the taste of pilsners i wouldnt suggest it

Ok so it isnt the best pils in the world or canada for that matter, but it is better than alot of beers
that said if you want a good pils you can start with
Pilsner Urquell
Warsteiner
Bitburger
i could go on for ever, lol, mmm i am getting thirsty

quote:Originally posted by dohboy

Ok so it isnt the best pils in the world or canada for that matter, but it is better than alot of beers
that said if you want a good pils you can start with
Pilsner Urquell
Warsteiner
Bitburger
i could go on for ever, lol, mmm i am getting thirsty

Warsteiner, now that's a good one.

Highliner

www.salmonboats.ca

Hey Poppa--- Even Italy has some great beers--- who wooda thunked it!!! Damn trouble is I cant remember the brand names--- but they sure tasted good as an alternative to acid-dry wines and grappa!!! [8D]

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

there is a good chinese beer that has been around for a long time, the brewery was started by germans
if i remember it right it is called Tsingtao, in a green bottle, takes a bit like heinecken

i would luv to head over to eastern europe to spoil my taste buds, i was in N.Ireland a few yrs ago, but i am not an ale drinker so mostly drank Carlsberg, but the big beer at that time there was stella artois, and no i didnt drink Guiness cant stand it, my mom's side of the family is from Belfast so my gramps luv's the stuff [xx(]

Back