Santa's Treasures

Last "gift" wandered in yesterday. A new SSD for the PC!

Every time I open one of these things up I get The Shudders!!

Pu5ztwy.jpg

Don't really know what I am up to, and always wonder if I'll ever get it to flash back up again!!

New Brains:

3ow3yjJ.jpg

Now to put her through her paces and see what she can do...

Cheers,
Nog
Trophy Gal you got there Nog.! I don't even understand your last gift above?? Ha ha. I am still old school for modern tech (dumb) but I do have the geek squad original $13 month save my butt for all household tech repairs for lifetime free help plan. Not giving that up, paid for itself many times over.

HM

5' 6" British- American vintage oil company double sided steel sign AND hydraulic steering AND a Ugly Stik 9ft medium heavy trigger rod for harassing lings etc. Yes.. I am a spoiled rotten old guy. But If I say so myself , I deserve it ! :D

My kid and his wife did their shopping in Japan. I got one of these. Super sharp, 90% of the sharpening is on one side. 240 mm and very flexible. Too nice to leave the kitchen.

Attachments

• japan fillet.jpg
    japan fillet.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 67
My kid and his wife did their shopping in Japan. I got one of these. Super sharp, 90% of the sharpening is on one side. 240 mm and very flexible. Too nice to leave the kitchen.
Nice knife. I love my Japanese hand forged knives. If you want to add on to your collection I recommend these guys: https://japanesechefsknife.com/ They are direct importers from the manufacturers/forgers. They also carry the Misono line that you have there.

My friend found a stash of gear at a garage sale that he gave me for Christmas. Two large tackle boxes full of salmon gear . A shimano mooching reel , Penn level wind , a Bazoka hard case for rods , Shimano mooching rod and a RichMake rod . Looks like everything from the mid eighties and brand new never used .

Back