Salmon Rod

C

CamNeely

Whats the best all around rod for Salmon fishing in the river?

As in most things, there is no one piece of equipment that will do everything satisfactorily. A medium action rod in a 10.5 foot length and spooled with 12 lbs. line will get you the most bang for your buck. Maybe a little heavy for pinks and a little light for springs and large chum and coho...but, will get you out there and having fun. Tight lines.

As in most things, there is no one piece of equipment that will do everything satisfactorily. A medium action rod in a 10.5 foot length and spooled with 12 lbs. line will get you the most bang for your buck. Maybe a little heavy for pinks and a little light for springs and large chum and coho...but, will get you out there and having fun. Tight lines.

Try a Shimano Technium 10.5' rod and you wont be disappointed. TC4 graphite construction, light wieght, fused on line guides, super strong, virtually unbreakable rods. You can get them at Island Outfitters, Trotac, Capital Iron, etc. for $160. I have 3 and their the best salmon rod I've ever owned.

Sharp hooks and full traps!

Try a Shimano Technium 10.5' rod and you wont be disappointed. TC4 graphite construction, light wieght, fused on line guides, super strong, virtually unbreakable rods. You can get them at Island Outfitters, Trotac, Capital Iron, etc. for $160. I have 3 and their the best salmon rod I've ever owned.

Sharp hooks and full traps!

would you be the ex NHL player by chance ?

fearnofishy-1-1.jpg

Hey CM, I am told by a friend that Screamin Fish and Fly in Nanaimo has a Father's Day Special for the Shimano Techinium for $99.00. :) I have three of them and they are great. SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey CM, I am told by a friend that Screamin Fish and Fly in Nanaimo has a Father's Day Special for the Shimano Techinium for $99.00. :) I have three of them and they are great. SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

I'm just a long time Bruin fan who happened to enjoy a great power forward. Thanks for the info guys.

I'm just a long time Bruin fan who happened to enjoy a great power forward. Thanks for the info guys.

Back