Salmon Fishing on my Seadoo

Cool video. Have you tried bucktailing in your jet wash with a 1”to 2” spoon and about 5/8oz? With the amount of action you are getting you would catch the coho on the surface. That way you can get rid of the heavy weight.

Yes, there are places where the coho stage in large schools where you can’t get to by car because it’s highbank waterfront. So you have the whole place to yourself. With your rig you can boot it out there real quick, catch a few fish in an hour, and be back before dark.

Yes, there are places where the coho stage in large schools where you can’t get to by car because it’s highbank waterfront. So you have the whole place to yourself. With your rig you can boot it out there real quick, catch a few fish in an hour, and be back before dark.
That would be perfect for the seadoo, you can get into so many places and get there quickly. This video I left after work ran the 30NM up fished a couple hours and then home and back by 9pm

Just bought a fish pro! I had a Scotty socket installed at the dealer! Can’t wait to try salmon fishing off it! BTW, watched all your videos, great work!
You’ll love it! They are so much fun! Thank you for checking out the videos!

Back