Safety Eyewear

donovan

Hey fellow fishers. I'm recovering from eye surgery (detached retina) now and am looking for a really good pair of safety glasses. Just wondering if any of of you know of a place that has some nice ones that you could actually wear all day. Im sick of those cheapo plastic jobs that feel like crap.
Thanks in advance.
Don
P.s. It didnt happen at work.. It was the wrong end of a scotty net handle.

Uvex XC safety glasses

work wonders for me on the boat and at work
i also where glasses full time and you can get the RX insert which holds your normal lenses

full wrap around and available with grey / mirror /clear

and you get no buffering from the wind when underway

good idea to wear some sort of glasses while fishing..

Yes, like Wildthing says. Look into the Uvex company. They have many different styles, in varying tints. Comfortable and reasonably priced.
They should be available at any reasonably equipped safety supply store.

Dave

Donovan-if you are near Princess Automotive---you can purchase CSA approved safety glasses that are also Polarized and 99.9% UV protected for 29.99 Best deal I have seen in years for a boater/fisherman. The brand name is EXTREME SHADES. They have spring loaded hinges, wrap around style, metal frame, anti scratch lens and are impact resistant- hope this helps!

I wear safety glasses at work at all times and swear by Uvex Falcons. They are extremely light weight and comfortable to the point that I often forget I'm wearing them. Available clear and various tints.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be fishing.

Thanks alot guys. I think i'll pick up a couple of those Uvex ones. I've heard alot of good things about them.

Back