Row harder you son of a ......

yo mama

Quote from other site...

(ok so im fishing just above stamp falls when 2 guys in pontoons float by, i notice them heading to shore but i never actually see them take out.

about 20 minutes or so later, i gave up and decided to go for a hike with my little honey, anyway, we hiked past the falls and came to the end where you cant go any further. we then hiked down past the canyon below the falls and down to the river...

wtf!! pontoon guys are there fishing!

i then hiked around searching for about 45 minutes for some navigable foot path where they could have hiked into with their pontoons and put in below the falls..nothing. nor could i see a road put in near the bottom of the canyon.

no way these guys rode the falls...correct me if im wrong!!?? )

That's steelheadin'!!

Is that possible Dirty, RVP, anyone???

Mama, those guy's had to of pulled out at the campground. There are a couple of places to portage, but the hike from the campsites is a little to extreme for this boy. The other is at the Beaver crk. side of the falls pool.. Seem many of guy's launch there but no one coming down from the campground side. Only show's ya what the traffic is like.
Been on the trout scene for the last couple of weeks. Pretty marginal, but better than I have seen for this time of year in a few..
Second lk. today with a handful of hits and an empty pocket on the catch ratio..
Word has it the stamp is at an amazing low for the time of season with only a few hook ups coming on some top rods..
Anywhoo, nothing but vision's of west side nooks dancin in the dreams now.-dirty

can confirm that extremly low water. Came up a couple inches since last week but not much. Was out this afternoon landed 2 lost 2. As for that story, if those guys did go through the falls(which i doubt they did), it must have been a failed suicide attempt or something along those lines because that is a nasty stretch of water, even when its low.

Ya that's what I though, we have almost missed that pull out before, could just image the good times that would have brought. Ya dirty, just finished watching one of my counter parts on TV there fishing Snake and it's got me missing the gong show...soon enough my friend, soon enough!!

yo mama, you headin up to the gong show this summer or what????
I will be making an appearance for about a month, stuck finishing up school at UBC so i will be there after june, looking forward to it, be nice to glory guide up there no long season can't do that anymore, there is just too much good fishing around here!!!!
take care Geoff, and the dirty
slabby out
P.S there dirty the stamp has sucked as of late, sure to miss days like the last one you saw with me, chrome of mega porportions!!!!

Cowie,

No I want be full timin' it anymore, But will make a few showing throughout the season, Got a baby Buhhda on the way for the end of May and the business is going well enough to stay home full time. Ya that's a long stent to do no in our old age!!!Haha. I might se ya up there in June and I'll make sure to cork ya good in some tin down at the ol' Park.

Back