ReWiring components

image.jpg
Traced back and labeled every wire that are on the batteries :) I found a friend of friend to come an clean all the wiring up for me too.

I went to Trotac Marine and I told them what I wanted and was asked what I was runnning. This is what they gave me. All the differance is, is the Amp load. One is 65amps the other 120amp. Sorry can't be much more help than that. But after that I went with exactly how the BlueSeas instructions said. Thats why those 2- big 150volt fuses are there.

image.jpgimage.jpg
Getting there......Everything tied/strapped up, cleaned up. Ready to wire in to the fuse boxes, put in the ACR an Switch, and put the batteries back in. Then on to, under the dash for a little tidying up :)

image.jpg
Just need to add/wire the ACR, mount plug & battery charger/tender, then on to the dash :) Will mount the Soundown foam once the wiring back in the transom is done.

Nice work. You just saved yourself a lot of headaches. And if you do ever have an issue, you will be able figure it out.

Those were my thoughts exactly, seeing the boat is new to me. I didn't want issues on the water, in do time I will replace pieces(components/electronics/nav lights) and the corresponding wires. The gentleman that wired it was great and new his stuff, anal about tidy ness :)

That looks great! Just dont forget to pack some spare fuses, and if you have big mitts like me, you may want to have one of those cheap plastic fuse pullers.

looks good! So many problems on the water are from crappy wiring/connections - you've got good piece of mind now.

Thanks, I've got a few of the little fuse pullers an needle nose pliers, lots of spare fuses. Just couldn't imagine myself trying to trouble shoot/trace wires, while bouncing/bobbing around on the water. Going to pick up a few new and spare pull switches for my dash.

Back