Rescue operation near Cape Flattery: Tuna troller presumed sunk

If it is that boat, it had been for sale forever.
Fishy boats that make money are usually not for sale for very long.
Hopefully nobody hurt and insurance makes them whole.

It says the guys that didn't make it were in survival suits :eek:

This is interesting. The story seems different than what I heard.:rolleyes: But let the media have there conspiracy theory story. I feel bad for the families reading this garbage.

Last edited:
bilge pumps ran constantly ? listing to one side at the dock ? wtf was the captain thinking.

I think it is a disservice to anyone who has just died to just start dragging down the integrity of a person without proof. From what I am told Tom was very experienced captain and well liked in Cow Bay. This wasn't first rodeo. Now I wasn't there either, but I think out of respect for families we should wait for an investigation first. That is proper thing to do. Creating drama in the media doesn't help the families.

He was very close friend of someone in our family, and it is a huge loss.

Yup always tough when people go down trying to make a living.

Rest In Peace boys.

I think it is a disservice to anyone who has just died to just start dragging down the integrity of a person without proof. From what I am told Tom was very experienced captain and well liked in Cow Bay. This wasn't first rodeo. Now I wasn't there either, but I think out of respect for families we should wait for an investigation first. That is proper thing to do. Creating drama in the media doesn't help the families.

He was very close friend of someone in our family, and it is a huge loss.
Yah these dipshit twins sound real credible. Snuck out in the middle of the night?! Idiots.

They may have not done the right thing in being standup guys, but they are also alive. There is something to be said about listening to your inner voice. Condolences to the family

They may have not done the right thing in being standup guys, but they are also alive. There is something to be said about listening to your inner voice. Condolences to the family
Well easy to say that now. Good for them they've got a "cool story" to tell people. Selfish.

Well easy to say that now. Good for them they've got a "cool story" to tell people. Selfish.
"Selfish" ? To get off a flooding boat? That's basic survival instinct !

Back